Tuesday, July 15, 2008

It begins

After many years living and breathing CRM and MS CRM in particular, I've decided to see what I can give back to the community. MS CRM is an amazingly flexible tool for optimizing business workflow, automating processes, centralizing data silos, handling complex security patterns and wrapping legacy systems in a very intuitive user interface. I have found it to be very useful for massive integration with other software across enterprises, and personally consider it the crown jewel of the MS Dynamics family.

As I start this I also want make sure that I thank Gary Lapointe, MVP for SharePoint, for his encouragement in my joining the consulting ranks, Matt Parks, MVP for CRM, who has been a great resource, and Jeff Prosise who has been a constant source of encouragement a great example to follow as well as a great technical resource. I wouldn't be where I am today without each one of them.

No comments: